Airborne Geological Survey Technician
Expert Geophysics Limited is hiring one Airborne Geological Survey Technician to perform the following duties:
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot airborne geophysical equipment.
- Assemble, configure, operate and maintain geophysical survey measuring and logging instruments and equipment.
- Operate airborne geophysical equipment in-flight.
- Perform in-flight data quality control and prepare flight notes.
- Prepare and send survey notes and reports to the office.
- Collect data from airborne and ground data logging equipment.
- Preliminary processing, evaluation and analysis of collected data.
- Send collected data the office for further processing.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment in the field while keeping good communication with engineers.
- Service and repair field equipment in the warehouse when not on a field assignment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in airborne geophysics.
- Electronic Technician college diploma or equivalent.
- Strong soldering skills.
- Practical hands-on experience in operating/maintaining/troubleshooting electronic equipment.
- Practical hands-on experience in assembling and repair of cables and connectors.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Linux and Windows operating systems sufficient to write reports, use custom data processing and monitoring software, transfer data to the office.
- Job requires ability to work with tools and materials.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 50 lbs.
- Strong problem-solving techniques.
Terms of Employment:
• Salary: $30 per hour.
• Permanent, Full Time/ 40.00 Hours per week.
• Start date: immediately.
Location of employment: 16 Mary Street, Unit 3&4, Aurora, ON L4G 1G2
Please Apply By E-Mail: email@example.com