Employer Name: DL Welding & Mechanical Ltd.
Company description: DL Welding & Mechanical Ltd. Is a locally owned and operated steel fabrication and field services company servicing multiple sectors in the Espanola and Greater Sudbury regions as well as Northern Ontario.
Location of Work: 2 Panache Lake Road, Espanola, ON, Canada, P5E 1H9 (Field work will be required on a regular basis)
Title of Position: Welder Fitter – NOC (7237)
Language: English / French
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
• Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW
• Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
• Operate metal shaping machines such as, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
• Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
• Ability to work at heights and confined spaces.
• Experience working with a range of different metal thicknesses and diameters.
Skills, Experience and Education Required:
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent experience
• 1 to 3 years of experience
Wage & Hours: $30 per hour
• Number of hours per day: 8 +
• Number of days per week: 5 +
• Number of hours per week: 40 +
• Overtime starts after how many hours: after 8 hours per day after 40 hours per week
• Shift rotation Weekend work required
☒ Disability Insurance
☒ Dental Insurance
☒ Extended medical insurance (e.g. prescription drugs, paramedical services, medical services and equipment)
Type of Vacation:
☒ Days Number:10
☒ % Amount: 4% Remuneration
Anyone who is qualified and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your application. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org