Jay & Ess Construction Ltd is currently looking for 1 Construction Helper located at 7908 122A street Surrey, BC to join their team to perform the following job duties:
• Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas.
• Clean and prepare surfaces
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricadesrequired at construction sites.
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
• Mix, pour and spread materials.
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows andother equipment.
• Take care of construction equipment.
• Assist skilled tradesman and help them in moving equipment and, provide assistance in otheractivities.
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• No Education required.
• Some work experience as a construction labourer would be an asset.
• Salary: $21.00/Hourly. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
• Fulltime, Permanent.
• Must be willing to travel to work sites all over lower Mainland BC.
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending,crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
Personal suitability: Team Player, Reliability
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots.
7908 122A Street, Surrey, British Columbia Canada V3W 3T3
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should contact immediately through:
Regular Mail: 7908 122A Street, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3T3