To Perform Real Estate Brokerage's Trust accounting & Bookkeeping activities such as Accounts Receivables and Account Payables, Rentals, Sales & Commissions Trust Account reconciliation, monthly financial reports and accurate record and ledger keeping of all accounts.
· Record & maintain brokerage’s Sales, Commissions and Rental Management trust accounts & ledgers.
· Prepares asset, liability, and trust entries by posting, compiling and analyzing account information.
· Assisting in conveyancing of all real estate transactions.
· Record all financial transactions by posting data into the company accounting software.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other required reports.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintain accounting controls of all trust accounts as per company’s policies & Procedures.
· Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting account information.
· Secure all financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepare AR/AP through the bank’s EFT system and accurately record all deposits and disbursements.
· Attend to client’s accounting inquiries and questions via company portal and email.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Accomplish results by competently performing the duties defined herein.
· Contribute to team effort and company brand through related results and improvements.
Advanced skills in working with technology, computer and Microsoft Excel is preferred.