Tech N Beyond Consulting Inc. provides IT consulting services, as well as management consulting services, to medium and large companies in Canada. Tech N Beyond Consulting Inc. has widened its list of services by also providing technology advice on cloud architecture, project management, and solution delivery services to top-tier Canadian companies such as Home Depot, Accenture, Target, and Enbridge.
Purpose of the Job
Role of a dedicated Director / Management Consultant will oversee the operations. Will also provide the strategic direction to the company by developing the vision of the business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Evaluate the overall business processes; Identify issues in the business processes; provide and implement solutions to overcome any issues.
- Responsible for project oversight and delivery; team management and coaching; as well as developing and maintaining productive relationships with clients
- Ensure that the development strategies should be in line with the goals and objectives set for the achievement of organizational sale targets; and develop business direction and strategies for the clientele generation and
- Identifying the correct market and promote the company’s services; arrange and conduct business meetings with future and prospective clients. Employ strategies to manage engagement risk and project economic
- Develop organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Work closely with the operation team to set up sale targets and goals.
- Manage the effective network of marketing representatives around the world.
- Oversee the budgeting of the company and ensure that the allocation and use of resources is in line with the agenda and successful operation of the business
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the team; ensure that the organization functions are smooth including the human resources, finance, accounting, sale and marketing; Make decisions on key investment areas including the recruitment of additional personnel and equipment.
- Communicate the strategies and reports with the management and the staff and maintain the quality of service by enforcing organization standards
- Increase the efficiency of staff and team members by developing training and mentoring schedules; identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for the performance assessments
- Build strong relationship with the customers and other stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Master’s degree in business or commerce field
- More than 10 years of related experience
- Experience in senior management role
- Proficient in using MS Office; preference will be given for expertise in ERP
- Excellent command on English language, reading, writing, and speaking
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to multitask, prioritize, and work within tight deadlines
- Able to build rapport, excellent time and project management skills
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- The Director / Management Consultant will be working full time for minimum 37.5 hours a week,
- May be required to work some overtime hours to attend meetings during specific periods as per business needs.
- Will report directly to the Director
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and groups to apply for the position. Please contact us if you require any accommodation and we will ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to facilitate the process.
- Competitive Annual Pay: $ 66 CAD per hour
- Permanent, full-time position
- Work hours 37.5 hours a week
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Work Location: 695 Markham Road; Toronto; Unit 27, ON, M1H2A5
- Contact Name: Muhammad Badar Bashir
- Company Name: Tech N Beyond Consulting Inc.
- Company Address: 695 Markham Road; Unit, 27, Toronto, ON, M1H2A5
- Workplace Address: 695 Markham Road; Unit, 27, Toronto, ON, M1H2A5
- Tel: 647-539-4843
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date Posted: March 17, 2022
Tech N Beyond Consulting Inc.