We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client Villa Madina in Georgetown ON.
The food service supervisor at Villa Madina performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
- Salary$16.00 to $18.00 / hour for 30-40 hours / week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Flexible hours
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Supervise and coordinate Front of house and Back of house team
- Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
- Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Villa Madina manuals.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all the times.
- Complete daily log books, cash out paperwork and other records of stock
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 7 months to less than 1 year
How to Apply:
Please email you resume at- firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail -
13850 Steeles Avenue, Halton Hills, ON, Canada
No phone calls, only selected candidates will get response from us.