Rugged Books Inc.
Rugged Books Inc. has immediate opening for an Electronic Technician – household & business equipment (NOC -2242) at our location in Niagara –on-the-lake, Ontario.
As an Electronic Technician – household & business equipment, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Install, maintain and repair household and business electronic equipment.
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting and maintain electronics components and systems by using multimeters, circuit testers, logic probes and other tools and equipment.
- Identify and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
- Maintains and make necessary operating adjustments to the electronic system following equipment manuals and schematics, and using soldering tools and other hand and power tools
- Performing equipment demonstrations and drawing up training manuals wherever required.
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- May provide training and supervision for new technicians.
- Completion of a two- to three-year college program in electronics or completion of a four-year apprenticeship program in electronic servicing and repair or completion of high school or college courses in electronics and on-the-job training is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 25.25
Business Location: 2-303 Townline Rd. Niagara-on-the lake, ON, L0S1J0, Canada
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com