D & S BULLDOZING LTD.
D & S Bulldozing Ltd. has an immediate opening for a Project Administration Officer (NOC: 1221) at our location in Port Coquitlam, BC.
As a Project Administration Officer (NOC: 1221) will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedure
- Review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities and delegate work to office support staff
- Ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Participates in the development of staffing plans; performs administrative activities related to keep record of staff’s vacations days, time sheets and employee information records.
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget, maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising and sales strategies.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Provides ongoing guidance and training to staff in setting and achieving established standards.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- 1 year of experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 27.00 /hour
Location: 10 – 1833 Coast Meridian Road, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C 6G5
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org