Flores Mini Excavating and Landscaping is looking for Three (3) Landscape Construction Workers and Installers to perform the following duties:
- Cart and spread heavy loads of topsoil and other materials.
- Operating and maintaining excavator, skid steer, roller, chainsaw and trimmer.
- Perform sod installation, fence and deck building.
- Conduct foundation and drainage repair.
- Perform snow removal equipment (by hand and having ability to operate snow removal equipment).
- Responsible for planting, trimming, tree removal and stump removal using excavator.
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Permanent, Full Time / 40-50 hours per week (days/nights, weekends, on-call, flexible hours, overtime)
- Start date: immediately
- Education: No education required.
- Experience: Two (2) years’ experience in landscape construction and two (2) years’ experience in interlock pavers, retaining walls, steps. Experience using mig and tig welder or related experience.
- Language: English
Area of Specialization: Landscape construction
Work Setting: Landscape contractor
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Team player; Reliability; Organized
Business address/Location of employment:
- 44 Pinkham Street, RR 3, Drumbo, ON N0J 1G0
Please Apply by E-mail with a cover letter: email@example.com