1. Job Description
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Assign and coordinate work of employees to promote efficiency of operations
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• May be required to interview, select, or hire new employees.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Inspect kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure
sanitary standards are met.
• Prepare reports and forms and ensure completion within appropriate time frame.
• Completion of Secondary School
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (English proficiency)
• Superior organizational skills
• Able to work flexible days and hours
3. Job Details
• Employer: Wok and Roll
• Location: 1 Ferry Causeway, Delta BC (Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal)
• Terms of employment: Full-time/ Permanent
• Start date: ASAP
• Salary: $17.10 per hour
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org