SONDH FREIGHT SYSTEMS INC.
Sondh Freight Systems Inc. has immediate opening for an experienced Truck Driver (NOC: 7511) at our location in Bolton, Ontario.
As a Truck Driver, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
Truck Driver performs some or all of the following duties:
- Operate and drive tractor trailer to transport goods and materials.
- Load and unload goods
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform brake adjustments
- Conduct Pre-Trip, en route and post trip inspections of whole vehicle including tires, signals, brakes and storage.
- Plan travel schedules, routes ahead and obtain necessary documentation for transporting goods.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher using on board devices.
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Carry out all duties related to long-haul driving such as record cargo information, hours of service, distance covered, fuel consumption.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- Record information of carrying material, bill of landing, log books and all required paperwork for transportation requirements.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job-training is provided.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A class 1 or A license is required to drive long combination vehicles.
- Air brake endorsement (Z) is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Location: 13930 Humber Station Rd, Bolton, ON L7E 0Y4
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org