CLAYART STUDIOS INC.is hiring ONE Ceramic Artist to perform the following duties:
- Manage the overall operations of two pottery studios.
- Load, operate, and maintain four high-fire electric pottery kilns.
- Design ornamental and ceramic functional earthenware pieces and create them using clay, moulds, potter's wheels and other equipment, glazing materials and kilns.
- Organize, maintain, and categorize all in-progress and finished work.
- Prepare pottery lessons, gather the required working materials and demonstrate and teach intermediate and advanced pottery classes.
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $22 per hour; 30 hours per week;
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Start date: Immediately
- Language: English
- Education: No education requirement
- Experience: 2 years of experience as ceramic artist; Creative ability and talent, and knowledge of safe handling of material, tools and equipment are required.
Business address/Location of employment:
3013/3052 Dundas St. W, Toronto, Ontario, M6P 1Z7
Please apply by Email: email@example.com
CLAYART STUDIOS INC.