- Job Description
• Take customers' orders
• Assemble and prepare food and food orders
• Portion and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
• Serve customers at counters or drive thru windows
• Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
• Receive payment for food items purchased
• General housekeeping duties
• No degree, certificate or diploma required
• No experience required, on the job training is provided
• Strong communication (English Proficiency) and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Able to work flexible days (overnights, weekends)
• Previous customer service experience considered an asset.
- Job Details
• Employer: Hanami
• Location: YVR- Vancouver International Airport
• Terms of employment: Full-time / Permanent
• Start date: ASAP
• Salary: $15.30 per hour
We welcome applications from Indigenous persons, People with Disabilities, New Immigrants as well as youth who are facing difficulties finding a job. This can be a great opportunity for you to develop basic skills and get valuable job experience. If you have faced challenges being with rural areas, disabilities, are a lone parent or Indigenous youth, please inform us in your cover letter. We shall accommodate your needs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HANAMI RESTAURANT VENTURES INC.