Employer Name: LAURION MINERAL EXPLORATION INC.
Company description: LAURION Mineral Exploration Inc. is a mid-stage junior exploration and development company, focused primarily on its wholly owned 47km2 (11,607ac.) flagship ‘brownfield’ Ishkoday Gold and Polymetallic Project located 220km North-East of Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada.
Location of Work: 77 Audrey Street Beardmore, Ontario P0T 1G0
Title of Position: Videographer (NOC5222)
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
Ishkoday Project: LAURION has an aggressive exploration program planned for 2022 – 2025, exploring for gold and precious metals, and its cohesive and small team is looking for a responsible, strong, organized and motivated individual, to assist the LAURION in achieving its goal to ensure operational fluidity, which is key.
• Set up and operate camera, film equipment, lenses, and filters for activity sequences in the field.
• Complete and submit notes, reports, timesheets, and any other documents required in legible handwriting or typed format on time
• Conduct filming and photography in the field as per defined and agreed sequences
• Photograph and video record daily activities in the core shed and the field.
• Daily meetings with CEO, to discuss assignments, determine filming sequences, composition, editing and production towards a corporate relations campaign.
• Assist with camp and operational logistics.
• Other job duties assigned by management
• Adjust focus, exposure, lighting and other camera settings
• Operate specialized cameras
• Operate video recording equipment
• Be physically fit for work
• Ability to walk up, down, and over rough terrain
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. throughout the day
• Must be willing to do physically demanding labor as well as have a desire to work
• Ability to understand and apply verbal and written work and safety-related instructions and procedures given in English
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
• Working knowledge and skill using personal computers and related duty software
• Must be able to obtain a valid driver's license
• Ability to use a GPS
• Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in Videography, Camera work and photography is a requirement.
• Demonstration of experience in broadcasting, audio-visual technology or a related field is usually required
Wage & Hours: $30.36 per hour (median wage in Ontario)
• Number of hours per day: 8
• Number of days per week: 5 days on, 2 days off
• Number of hours per week: 40
• Overtime starts after how many hours: 44
• Shift rotation (as applicable): N/A
Type of Vacation:
☒ Days Number: 21 days
Anyone who is qualified and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your application. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.