We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client TAMARIND INDIAN BISTRO, in Mississauga. Ontario
The Supervisor at TAMARIND INDIAN BISTRO performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
- Salary: $17.00 to $19.00/ Hr for 30-40 hours / week
- Vacancies: 2 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Supervise and coordinate Front of house and Back of house team
- Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
- Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all the times.
- Complete daily log books, cash out paperwork and other records of stock
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 7 months to less than 1 year
How to Apply-
33 City Centre Drive. Mississauga, ON. L5B 2N5
No phone calls, only selected candidates will get response from us.