Intcomp Consultants Inc. DBA Canada and I Immigration Services, located at 3015-4000 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 0J8 is hiring a permanent full time Legal Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will be paid $23.25 per hour on 40 hours work week. Main duties are:
- Review and proofread client materials to ensure documents that to be submitted to IRCC is accurate.
- Schedule appointments, meetings and conferences for employer
- Set up and maintain filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records and procedures and frequently controlling confidential materials and documents
- Sort, Prepare and input client materials to Officio software that is the secured and kept in a centralized repository of IRCC forms and for application submission.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other organizations
- Determine, establish and maintain office procedures and routines
- May attend hearings, meetings or conferences to take notes, minutes and dictation
- May prepare appeal, detention procedural documents and refugee claim forms and other related materials
- Employment requirements
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other post secondary program for legal secretaries or a minimum of one year of related experience in the immigration field is required.
- Some knowledge of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations as well as Officio software is required.
Interested applicants can submit your resume to the above company address by mail, or email to email@example.com