STAR IMMIGRATION CONSULTANCY INC.
Star Immigration Consultancy Inc. has immediate opening for 2 Financial Administrator (NOC: 0111) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Financial Administrator (NOC: 0111), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the financial operations of the organization
- Develop and implement the financial policies and procedures of a firm
- Perform financial management duties including generating and submitting financial reports.
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process.
- Supervise the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other departments.
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of an organization.
- Establish activities for investment and provide strategies that works to minimize financial risk
- Provide information to senior management regrading concerning trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
- Monitor payments from clients and negotiate the terms of the payments with new clients
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field is required.
- A master's degree in business administration (concentration in finance), or another master's level management program may be required.
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities are required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 52.00/hour
Location: 205 - 373 Steele’s Ave West, Brampton, ON L6Y 0P8
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org