GR TRANSPORT LTD.
GR Transport Ltd. has immediate opening for an experienced Dump Truck Driver (NOC: 7511) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a Dump Truck Driver, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
Truck Driver performs some or all of the following duties:
- Operate and drive straight truck to transport goods and materials on local routes.
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of truck.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform brake adjustments
- Conduct Pre-Trip, en route and post trip inspections of whole vehicle including tires, signals, brakes and storage.
- Plan travel schedules, routes ahead and obtain necessary documentation for transporting goods.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher using on board devices.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- Record information of carrying material, bill of landing, log books and all required paperwork for transportation requirements.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- On-the-job-training is provided.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A class 3 or D license is required to drive straight body trucks.
- Air brake endorsement (Z) is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Location:12 Pennsylvania Ave, Brampton, ON, L6Y4N7
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com