UNITED PETROLEUM TRANSPORT LTD.
UNITED PETROLEUM TRANSPORT LTD. has immediate opening for 10 Truck Drivers (NOC: 7511) at our location in Caledon, Ontario.
As a TRUCK DRIVER (NOC: 7511), you will perform some or all the following duties:
- Operate and drive tractor trailer to transport petroleum products
- Load and unload petroleum products at various retail locations as well as at terminals
- Ensure loading and unloading is performed in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods
- Conduct Pre-Trip, en route and post trip inspections of whole vehicle including tires, signals, brakes and storage and report any maintenance concerns to the maintenance department
- Follow the dispatch plan, plan routes ahead and obtain necessary documentation for transporting goods.
- Follow the company maintenance procedures and take the equipment for necessary inspections as per management requests
- Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher using on board devices.
- Record information of carrying material, bill of landing, log books and all required paperwork for transportation requirements.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- On-the-job-training is provided, in class & in the field
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- AZ license or commercial heavy duty license is required
- Verifiable heavy duty vehicle or truck driving experience is an asset
- Clean CVOR & Driver’s abstract
- Clean Criminal Record
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (50-60 hours/week)
Compensation: 24.50 /Hour
Location: 6186 Mayfield Rd, Caledon, ON, L7C 0Z7
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com