What we offer:
- $16.44/hour to start (minimum $17.69 after 3 month probation), plus excellent benefits
- On-the-job training (availble in Korean, Punjabi, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Choice of work schedules 5 days/8 hours or 4 days/10 hours
- Safe, clean work environment
- Variety of Tasks and opportunity to learn
What will you be responsible for:
- Complete assembly and wiring of electrical components
- Meeting production schedules while maintaining IEM’s strictest quality standards
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Adhere to established safety guidelines.
- Independently inspect own work for in process defects to ensure error-free products.
What you need to be part of our team:
- To be physically fit and mechanically inclined; prior use of hand tools (i.e. impact drill/driver)
- Able to work in a manufacturing environment and perform physical requirements of the job, which may include standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 30 lbs and completing repetitive tasks for long period of time
- Ability to work quickly with your hands while maintaining accuracy and high quality