Mill Creek Care Centre is looking for One (1) Home-Care Worker to perform the following duties:
- Provide assistance with personal care and activities of daily living for residents at the Mill Creek Care Centre
- Monitor residents’ well-being and report changes in their physical, emotional conditions to registered staff
- Other assigned duties
Terms of Employment:
- Salary: $20.54 per hour
- Permanent, Full Time / 37.5 hours per week / The shifts will alternate between three shifts: 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm and 11pm to 7am.
- Start date: immediately
- Benefits: Health and Life (upon completion of probationary period) per collective agreement
- Language: English
- Education: Completion of Personal Support Worker Program or related programs or experience working in a related setting preferred; Other types of training that would also be an asset but not a condition of employment include First Aid/CPR, Behavior Management, Food Safety and Medication Administration.
- Experience: One (1) year of experience working in a related setting.
Business address/Location of employment: 286 Hurst Drive, Barrie, ON L4N 0Z3
Please Apply by E-mail: email@example.com