We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client Quesda, in Scarborough, ON
The Supervisor at Quesda performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork.
- Salary: $18.00 to $20.00/ Hr for 30-40 hours / week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 7 months to less than 1 year
How to Apply-
By mail :- 900 Warden avenue
No phone calls, only selected candidates will get response from us.