- Study job orders and interpret blueprints to determine machining operations to be performed
- Set up and operate machine tools to perform repetitive machining operations, such as turning, milling, drilling, boring, planing, honing, broaching, grinding or other machining operations
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using micrometers, callipers and other precision measuring instruments
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site EnvironmentNoisyWork Conditions and Physical CapabilitiesAttention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordinationPersonal SuitabilityReliabilitySecurity and SafetyCriminal record checkOwn Tools/EquipmentSteel-toed safety boots
Dental plan, Health care plan
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply