Required for a very busy Harvey’s
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Prepares foods to the specifications of the client
· Prepares food efficiently and accurately
· Manages other employees like kitchen helpers, and assistant cook
· Seasons food according to recipes and customize as directed by the customers
· Estimates expected food consumption and organizes preparation
· Oversee kitchen operations
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Keeps records and accounts of food purchases
· Communicates with owner about how to improve meal service
· Maintains the repute and standards of the brand – Harvey’s with their perfection in cooking
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining us, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Education and experience requirement: completion of secondary school. 2-3 years of relevant experience is required.
Salary: CAD$ 16.50 / hour plus standard industry benefits. Please note that this is a full-time permanent position at Harvey’s located at 103-1 Yorkgate Blvd., Toronto, Ontario M3N 3A1
If you wish to be considered for the above position, please email your resume at email@example.com