A+ Reno Inc. has an immediate opening for a Customer service supervisor - housing construction (NOC: 7205) at our location in Etobicoke, Ontario.
As a Customer service supervisor - housing construction (NOC: 7205) will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of construction workers engaged in bricklaying, roofing, cement finishing, tilesetting, plastering, drywall installation, glazing, insulating and painting, and workers who install and service prefabricated products in residential and commercial properties, as well as workers who repair a wide variety of products, such as musical instruments, sports equipment, vending machines, bicycles and cameras
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve work related issues and suggest measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Order material and supplies.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Hiring, training and general management of all employees on the project
- Prepare work progress reports
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment.
- Monitoring performance of sub-contractors and staff.
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· 2-3 years of experience in the trade or in the work area supervised are usually required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 37.00 /hour
Location: Unit -7, 2002 Martin Grove Road, Etobicoke, ON, M9V 4A3
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com