Jun 28, 2022
- Support the operation, supervisors, managers, and staff of our office in different areas in a professional and timely manner. Review and adjust office procedures to increase efficiency and organization.
- Responsible for writing correspondence, and other marketing or communication materials, such as brochures, letters, reports, invoices and responding to emails in a timely manner.
- Organize emails and correspondence on a regular basis, determine the respective person who should be made aware of correspondence. Also, using judgment and experience, raise flags on urgent communications received and communicate with Managers to inform and follow directions.
- Must provide excellent customer service. The job requires answering the phones and communicating on a daily basis with customers and employees. Professional and cordial communication must be used when answering questions on the phone or in person. Must greet visitors in a pleasant manner. In situations of conflict, must communicate with Managers.
- Review and improve our current filing system. Train other staff on the system to ensure access is fast and time-saving.
- Maintain an inventory of our office supplies. Communicate with vendors and order supplies when necessary. Keep track of expenses and inform Managers of the budget needed.
- Will participate in meetings of different departments in the organization. Will take minutes and will share with appropriate personnel.
High School Diploma
Please send your resume to: commercialpackaginghr @gmail.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Commercial Packaging Solutions Inc.
Apply by Email: