Location- Penticton, BC V2A 3H2
Salary- $25.00 / Hour
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment- Permanent employment, Full time 40 Hours / Week
Start date As soon as possible
Employment conditions: On call, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Flexible hours
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities-
Fast-paced environment, Hand-eye co-ordination, Attention to detail, Manual dexterity, Standing for extended periods.
Work Location Information- In shop
Personal Suitability- Reliability, Accurate, Flexibility, Team player, Judgement, Dependability, Client focus
Own Tools/Equipment- Steel-toed safety boots
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?