Popeyes is a fast food restaurant chain and was founded in 1972 in New Orleans. It has been operating since 2008 under the name of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. Popeyes has locations in more than 30 countries and is one of the largest quick service chicken restaurant group.
We are seeking to hire a Shift Manager for one of our locations in order to continue investing in the company’s goals
In line with our company’s goal is to continue to invest in our management team and to achieve this, we are seeking to hire a Shift Manager.
Purpose of the Job
The Shift Manager will be responsible for the overall working of the location. They will be responsible for providing an environment that is engaging for the team and the guest. They will keep the team motivated to get the best results for the business with excellent service for the guests. The Shift Manager will invest their time in managing the facility and making the experience of the customers a memorable one.
1. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the business and ensure the processes are followed in accordance with the company standards.
- Mentor the teams to ensure the working environment is positive and ensure retention of employees
- Analyze the sales after each shift and monitor the labour results
- Implement the operations are in accordance with the devised procedures and ensure that they are being practiced by the team members
- Ensure that the inventory is maintained and the ingredients for the food preparation are well stocked
- Conduct regular meetings for the team members to analyze their performance and discuss methods for improvement
- Make a team of enthusiastic members by recruiting and training the right match for supervisors and team members
- Maintain the cleanliness standards and ensure that the location is safe and sanitary for everyone; train the staff in maintaining the standards
- Identify any issues and problems and take measure to rectify them
- Arrange the shifts and manage the members in each shift
- Report any maintenance issues and incidents to the senior management
- Make sure that the team is executing the promotions that are going on and maximize the sales through active engagement
2. Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Excellent people leadership and guest service skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers; able to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to resolve issues in compliance with Popeyes standards
- Available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
3. Working Conditions
- Shift Manager will work a standard work week of 37.5 hours
- May be required to work some overtime hours to attend meetings during specific periods high demands of the restaurant.
- Will report directly to the Director Operations
4. Position Offers
- Competitive Pay- $ 17.50 CAD per hour
- Permanent, full-time position
- Work hours 37.5 hours a week
- Paid Vacation and Holidays; extended health and dental plan
- Work Location: 579 Kerr Street, Oakville, Ontario, L6K 3E1
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and groups to apply for the position. Please contact us if you require any accommodation and we will ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to facilitate the process.
5. Contact Information:
· Contact Name: Hassan Muhammad
· Company Name: Furqan Holdings O/A Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
· Company Address: 3087 Winston Churchill, Mississauga, ON L5L 5W7
· Workplace Address: 579 Kerr Street, Oakville, Ontario, L6K 3 E1
· Tel: 905 997 8097
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Date Posted: June 30, 2022