Daisen Restaurants Inc. operates Harajuku Izakaya, Ohyama Ramen and Fuji Market in Whistler, B.C. We are currently looking for a full-time and permanent Retail Store Supervisor at Fuji Market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised
- May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of secondary school
- Previous work experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk or/and cashier
Language: Communication skills in English
Compensation: $22.00/hour, staff meals, 4% vacation pay
Work Location: #203 - 4000 Whistler Way, Whistler, BC V8E 1H8
Please send your resume to email@example.com (email)
* Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.