Seven Leaves Tea Inc. is looking for a full-time Restaurant manager at Nana's Green Tea.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of Nana's Green Tea.
- Determine menu and services to be offered
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Education, skills and experience required:
-Completion of high school
-3 years or more experience in food preparation and/or food service.
-Some supervisory experience in a restaurant
-Strong interpersonal skill.
-Numeracy and problem solving skills.
-Japanese food knowledge is an asset
Language: Communication skills in English
Compensation: $26.44/hour, 40hours/week, 4% Vacation pay plus 5 days paid vacation/year
Tips, Staff Meal, Extended Health Medical
Work Location: 2135 W 41st Ave., Vancouver, BC, V6M 1Z6
Please send your resume by E-mail: email@example.com or Mail to: 159 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1G4. (Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)