KIN Capital Partners Inc., is a global real estate investor, asset manager and advisory firm located in Toronto. We specialize in creating value through cutting-edge financial solutions and close-knit relationships with top-tier real estate investors and operators worldwide.
We are now hiring an experienced and professional Business Marketing Analyst (NOC 4163) to perform the following duties:
· Develop policies and administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas
· Design market research questionnaires
· Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or national areas to assess development potential and future trends
· Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies
· Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
· Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning development opportunities
· Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals and provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval
· Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
· Evaluate customer service and store environments
· Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
· Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development.
· Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
· Plan and develop E-commerce strategies
· Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses.
Terms of Employment:
• Salary: $100,000 per year
• 40 hours per week; 52 weeks per year
• Permanent, Full-Time
• Language: English
• Education: A bachelor's degree or above in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
• Experience: Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Business address/Location of employment: 141 Adelaide St. W. Suite 600 , Toronto, ON, M5H 3L5
Please send resume and references to email@example.com