B & F Enterprises Ltd. O/A Marry Browns
B & F Enterprises Ltd. O/A Marry Browns Restaurant has immediate opening for experienced Line Cook (NOC: 6322) at our location in Baie Verte, newfoundland.
As a Line Cook, your duties will be:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Supervise and schedule kitchen helpers
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Train kitchen staff
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or 1 to 2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
- Effective supervising and training skills and attention to detail;
- Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
- Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 14.60 /hour
Location: 94 Highway 410, Baie Verte, NL, A0K 1B0
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org