PhoneBox in Vancouver, BC is currently looking for a permanent and full-time sales secretary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plan and develop promotion; support marketing and management teams meeting with business partners' go smoothly
· Find out new business suppliers (agencies in the international students industry, schools, tour providers, social venues, etc)
· Support all staff by prioritizing and responding promptly to requests
· Overseeing the smooth & efficient running of the branch and any satellite branches within the area.
· A sales secretary is an individual who is responsible for taking orders from the sales manager and maintaining files, cash registers and inventory
· Arrange and schedule meetings with local and overseas partners and affiliates to discuss sales goals and listen to immediate concerns.
· Attend conferences and seminars to represent the organization and communicate its mandates with other attendees and potential partners.
Education, skills and experience required:
· Completion of secondary school.
· Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries; OR Previous clerical experience is required.
Language: Oral and written English skills required
Compensation and Benefits: $23.10/hour, 4% paid vacation, Extended medical insurance after probation
Work Location: 658 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3K4
How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)