2303773 Alberta Inc. O/A Buster's Pizza and Donair, Hinton AB.
2303773 Alberta Inc. O/A Buster's Pizza and Donair, Hinton, AB has an immediate opening for an experienced COOK (NOC: 6322) at our location in Hinton, Alberta.
As a Cook (NOC: 6322), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Setup workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
· According to order arrange and prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by a dietitian or chef
· Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting, meat, etc.)
· Check food while cooking.
· Organize and help workers in kitchen.
· Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
· Keep the sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
· Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
· Check the quality of ingredients.
· Oversee kitchen operations
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work area
· Supervise and schedule kitchen helpers
· Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Train kitchen staff.
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other programs in cooking or food safety or 1 to 2 years of cooking experience is required.
· Effective supervising and training skills and attention to detail;
· Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
· Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $16.00/hour
Location: 343 Gregg Avenue, Suite#101, Hinton, Alberta, T7E 1L6, Canada
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org