Atlantis Dental in Woodbridge is hiring ONE (1) Project Manager to perform the following duties:
· Manage the different projects with major suppliers like Henry Shein etc.
· Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these projects
· Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and supervise the project teams
· Plan, administer and control budgets for various projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
· Represent the business for meetings and events held by major suppliers etc.
· Invite supplies’ reps to the office for seminars and presentations
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and security services etc.
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· Hire, train and supervise staff
Terms of Employment:
· Salary: $26/hour
· 40 hours per week; 52 weeks per year
· Permanent, Full-Time
· Language: English
· Education: A bachelor's degree or above in economics, commerce, business administration or equivalent experience
· Experience: Minimum one year of relevant experience
Business address/Location of employment: 3560 Rutherford Rd #29, Woodbridge, ON L4H 3T8, Canada.
Please send resume and references to email@example.com