The GEN X ONTARIO INC. d/b/a Climate Investment Services strives to create solutions based on deeper experience and wider knowledge of experts. Climate change is the biggest challenge of our times and combating it requires concerted efforts from all parties. A large amount of financing needs to be mobilized to address the threats posed by climate change. While new financial allocations are needed, a large number of projects are getting deployed from the financing already secured, but the project developers and implementers are facing challenges in devising innovative solutions to mitigate the adverse effects of the climate change impacts. At CIS, we aim at translating the strategies into investments that deliver the climate impacts.
Purpose of the Job
Role of a dedicated Director will be to oversee the business expansion by managing business operations. On the other hand, the incumbent will also be responsible for providing climate change related services and bringing investment to increase the business operations and meet the market demand.
1. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
· Determine the strategic direction and formulate the vision of the business and make operational policies accordingly
· Assess hiring needs, direct and oversee the employee recruitment process, and develop training programs
· Define the roles and responsibilities of the team; ensure that the organization functions are smooth including the human resources, finance, accounting, sale and marketing.
· Ensure that the development strategies is in line with the goals and objectives set for the achievement of organizational sale targets; and develop business direction and strategies for the clientele generation.
· Provide expert services in program management, strategy development, investment management and overall project life cycle management of climate investments.
· Ensure quality of the project, program and other products produced by the company.
· Strong expertise in monitoring and evaluation of climate change projects.
· Provide climate change consulting services to the clients as per their needs
· Develop organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
· Responsible for project oversight and delivery; team management and coaching; as well as developing and maintaining productive relationships with clients.
· Oversee the budgeting of the company and ensure that the allocation and use of resources are in line with the agenda and successful operation of the business
· Generate investment for the business as needed to meet the market demand and expansion plans.
· Represent the Company in negotiations and other official functions, act as the point of contact for important clients and potential business partners, and continuously work on expanding Canadian business network
· Responsible for reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports, and various other performance data
· Increase the efficiency of staff and team members by developing training and mentoring schedules; identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for the performance assessments.
2. Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· More than 10 years of experience in program management and project, quality assurance and project management
· Experience dealing with corporate clients and working as a team lead
· Experience in monitoring and evaluation of climate change projects
· Strong experience in international organizations
· Proficient in using MS Office
· Excellent command on English language, reading, writing, and speaking
· Exceptional organizational skills, ability to multitask, prioritize, and work within tight deadlines
· Able to build rapport, excellent time and project management skills
· Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in multicultural work environment
3. Working Conditions
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and groups to apply for the position. Please contact us if you require any accommodation and we will ensure that appropriate arrangements are made to facilitate the process.
4. Position Offers
· Competitive Annual Pay: $ 66 CAD per hour
· Permanent, full-time position
· Work hours 37.5 hours a week
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Work Location: 305 Milner Avenue; Unit 206 A, ON, M1B3V4, Canada
5. Contact Information:
· Contact Name: Yaqoob Khan
· Company Name: GEN X ONTARIO INC. d/b/a Climate Investment Services
· Company Address: 305 Milner Avenue; Unit 206 A, ON, M1B3V4, Canada
· Workplace Address: 305 Milner Avenue; Unit 206 A, ON, M1B3V4, Canada
· Tel: +1 437 262-5063
· Email: email@example.com
· Date Posted: August 05, 2022