- Primary Level 1, 2 & 3 technical support in business hours to our customers. This involves supporting the website and other marketing automation platforms used by our customers.
- Assist in troubleshooting servers and workstations of our customers in their respective Digital Marketing and IT teams.
- Install, monitor and troubleshoot applications on user's PCs in the Microsoft and Linux environment.
- Install, monitor and troubleshoot applications on servers running WordPress, Microsoft ASP .NET and Nginx
- Create / modify / de-provision network accounts based on work requests from our customers.
- Manage and maintain network printers, Voice-over-IP phones/ voicemail, conference and meeting rooms
- Manage PC / computer accessories / supplies stock, software license distribution, and issue procurement requests as needed and provide input into the quarterly and yearly expense planning process for anticipated purchases
- Provide general assistance to the rest of the IT & Systems organization, including being the 'remote hands' for all Data Center Infrastructure work with our Network team. This also includes VMWare vCenter Administration
- Assist in configuration of new deployments as well as upgrades and retirement of existing systems
- Hands-on experience in a multi-faceted technical role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows; Linux knowledge would be an asset
- Experience with various application packages, such as Microsoft Office, IIS, Exchange, Active Directory, and anti-virus tools
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills – good to fluent English required
- Ability to prioritize, work in a "hands on" fashion, meet deadlines, approach work with rigor in administration and management, and work well under pressure
- Strong customer orientation, ability to multi-task, and proclivity to thrive in a fast-paced team environment where tight deadlines are being met
- Ability to work both independently and as a valued member of a team
- Working knowledge with VMware infrastructure and operations.
Desired Education, Experience and Competencies (optional)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years' experience working within a Windows network environment.
- Experience with end point management – client software deployment.
- Experience supporting MacOS and iOS clients under Active Directory (optional)
- Knowledge of Linux (optional)
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our benefits include 5-day work week, group medical insurance to employee and family, life insurance and annual leave.
● Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
● Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
● Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
● Are you available for the advertised start date?