Gurdial Singh & Sons Farm Ltd.
As a Farm supervisor will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Oversee and co-ordinate the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
· Determines soil use and rotation of crops.
· Supervise breeding programs and harvest operations
· Supervise, monitor and enforce procedures to maintain animal and crop health and welfare
· Supervise growing and other crop-related operations
· Supervise maintenance of infrastructure, equipment, and supplies
· Develop work schedules and set up procedures.
· Ensure farm safety, food safety and security and bio-security procedures are followed
· Plans and supervises the planting, cultivating, harvesting and storing of field.
· Maintain and ensure quality control and production records
· Perform general farm duties
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· Minimum 1-2 year of relevant experience is required.
· Farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers may require a college certificate or other specialized training in agriculture or livestock husbandry.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 18.00/hour
Location: 30988 Huntingdon Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T6B7
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org