Southway Market Chevron is looking for competent Retail Store Supervisors to join our team.
Position Available: 2
Hourly Wage: C$20.50~21.50 / hour (depending on experience)
Work Hours: 30~35 hours / week (full-time and permanent)
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 9912 Sintich Rd., Prince George, BC, V2N 6C9
Language of Work: English
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
● Assign cashiers and stockers to duties
● Prepare work schedules for cashiers and shelf stockers
● Authorize the return of merchandise
● Sell merchandise to customers
● Handle and resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, etc.
● Maintain inventory and order merchandise
● Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
● May perform the same duties as staffs supervised when needed
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience: A minimum of 1 year of previous retail sales experience is required.
How to Apply:
Southway Market Chevron hires based on merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and aboriginal people.
Southway Market Chevron (Ebenezer Enterprises Inc.)
9912 Sintich Rd., Prince George, BC, V2N 6C9