Radius Architectural Millwork Ltd. is a high-end architectural millwork manufacturer working in the Vancouver and Sea-to-Sky Corridor. We are currently seeking skilled Cabinet Makers and Apprentices. If you are looking to obtain a formal red seal apprenticeship and have a passion for quality craftsmanship, this job is for you. Join our dynamic team of talented joiners.
This is a permanent and full time position (40 hours weekly). We are hiring for two positions. Our Business Address is 8575 Government St #106, Burnaby, BC V3N 4V1. English is the language of the work place.
- Use a variety of woods and laminates to construct and repair wooden cabinets, furniture, fixtures and related products
- Operate woodworking machines
- read shop drawings and create/execute cut lists
- cut polish high gloss millwork components
- fabrication/assembly of various millwork parts
- prepare materials for finishing
- general shop maintenance
- some installation/site work may be required
- work in conjunction with project anchor to aid in successful production of high end residential/commercial projects
- high level of attention to detail
- quality driven
- some previous experience in working with preparation for finishing machines and tooling to accomplish high gloss finishes
- experienced and competent in high gloss polishing required
- ability read and create basic shop drawings (will train to suite)
- competent operation of basic woodworking hand tools
- competent safe operation of all basic woodworking machinery
- solid work ethic
- punctual and responsible individual
- excellent organization skills
- problem solver/team player
- able to communicate in English
Compensation: $24.50 to 25.50 per hour. Benefits available after 3 months. 4% holiday pay.
Please apply via email by submitting resume: info[at]radiuswood.com
Radius Architectural Millwork Ltd.