For over 60 years, Duron Ontario Inc. has been highly committed to our clients, suppliers and employees. We have become industry leaders in restoration, concrete finishing, waterproofing, and mastic. We work closely with leading industry suppliers to develop products and sound solutions and to ensure the best result on each project.
What we offer
- Strong reputation across the entire construction sector
- A competitive base salary
- Dynamic work culture
- Exciting growth opportunities
- Benefits package that includes employee & family assistance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and takes direction/instructions from foreman/supervisor and carry out on-site tasks;
- Work together as a team onsite to produce a quality product;
- Able to spread/trowel mastic, waterproofing products or willing to learn how to;
- Assist with waterproofing applications;
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Flexible, adaptable and can adjust to a rapidly changing and growing environment.
- Good physical stamina- the ability to lift to 50lbs and occasionally more;
- Able to travel from site to site (transportation provided);
- Ensure safety is a top priority and adhere to and follow all rules and regulations;
- Willing to and able to work around hot asphalt material;
- Being able to push/pull buggies to dump the mastic material;
- Keen observation skills with a desire to learn.
- Relevant experience as General Labour in Construction: 6 months (preferred)
Condition of Employment:
- Salary: $25.15/hour
- 40 hours per week; Shifts are in morning, afternoon, or night which project specifics.
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Start date: immediately
- Business address: 1860 Shawson Dr, Mississauga ON L4W 1R7 Canada
- Location of employment: various projects location in GTA areas
- To Apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume
Duron Ontario Inc.