CAVEN TECH INC.
CAVEN TECH INC. has an immediate opening for an experienced Sales Engineer (TEER 2 : 62100) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario.
As a Sales Engineer (TEER 2 : 62100), you will perform some or all the following duties:
- Create and administer sales contracts and maintain client records.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and ensure client satisfaction after sales by providing ongoing support and resolve problems, if any; which can further lead to growth in sales.
- Set up sales presentations, proposals and illustrations for clients to market the product and achieve business goals.
- Work with customer for final design of product when required, generate RFQs
- Work with overseas/local suppliers in finalizing designs as per customer requirement, help manufacturer to select equipment required for manufacturing product, do time study and cost calculations.
- Provide quotations along with cost sheets to customer.
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to product.
- Develop, implement and report on marketing plans and sales strategies according to emerging market and trends. Should be able to adapt to emerging technical advances in the industry and show growth.
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- May supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
- Interact with customers and suppliers to meet their certification requirement (Generally IATF), as well as, maintain and implement Company’s Certification requirements (ISO 9001-2015)
- Manage releases of customers and the supplies as per the releases. Includes interaction with customer, supplier, warehouse, custom brokers and transportation company as and when required.
- Should have good knowledge of customs and import procedures of various countries.
· A university degree or college diploma in a program related to the product or service is usually required.
· Experience in sales or in a technical occupation related to automotive industry and interaction with overseas suppliers is desired.
· A driver's licence and a good driving record may be required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 30.00/ hour
Location: 6811 Pacific Circle Unit 4, Mississauga, Ontario, L5t1s6
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
CAVEN TECH INC.