Good Earth Coffeehouse - Village Walk is looking for a permanent full-time Food Service Supervisor to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of our café staff
- Train staff in job duties
- Deal with complaints arising from customers
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and waste
- Prepare and submit reports to management team
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Track inventory of supplies & product for efficient service ordering
- Experience handling cash in/out and float
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of secondary school
- Several years of experience in food industry as a server, kitchen helper, and/or supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Problem solving skills
- English communication skill is required.
Compensation: $17.50/hour + tips; staff meals, staff discounts; 4% vacation pay
Work Location: 1971 Oak Bay Ave, Victoria, BC V8R 1E2
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)