The Port House
2455079 Ontario Inc. O/A The Port House has an immediate opening for Head Chef (TEER 2 : 62200) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario,
As a Head Chef (TEER 2 : 62200), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing/presentation
· Train and Help in preparing and cooking meals with cooks and other kitchen staff.
· Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks/ workers engaged in food preparation
· Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
· Create new recipes
· Plan menus and to check the quality of food.
· Plan and direct food preparation for special events such as banquets.
· Order/requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· Cook's trade certification, which is available in all provinces and territories, or equivalent
credentials, training and experience, are required.
· Sous-chefs, specialist chefs and chefs usually require several years of experience in
commercial food preparation.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 19.50 /hour
Location: 139 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga, ON L5G 1E5
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org