Holiday Inn & Suites is looking for 1 Front desk hotel clerk for full time permanent position. If eligible, please contact us. We will be looking forward for your resumes.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent, 35 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required
Experience: Previous experience or college study in front desk operations is an asset
Location: Osoyoos, British Columbia
NOC: Front desk hotel clerk NOC 64314
Personal Suitability: Client focus
· Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
· Register arriving guests and assign rooms
· Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
· Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
· Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com