Beta Tech Inc.
Beta Tech Inc. has an immediate opening for an Administrative Officer (TEER 3: 13100) at our location in Barrie, Ontario.
As an Administrative Officer you will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Co-ordinate and oversee administrative procedures of the office
· Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures for the office
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff
· Ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
· Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
· Previous minimum one year of experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 24.50/hour
Location: 318 Saunders Road, Barrie, ON, L4N 9Y2
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com