Invicta Law Corporation
Job Type: Full-time
We provide quality advice on Canadian Immigration Law for businesses and individuals by studying each case with detail and to ensure the Law is properly applied.
Business Address & Physical Location of Work: 2081-88 West Pender Street. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6B 6N9.
Phone Number: 604-674-7104
Position(s) available: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent position
Hours per week: 40
Benefits: Extended health coverage, dental health coverage
Job duties of the administrative officer include:
● Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
● Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
● Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
● Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
● Coordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
● Assist in preparation of inventory controls
● Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
Language of work: English
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required work experience: Experience in a position related to office administration is an asset.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org