Megna Countertops Inc.
Megna Countertops Inc. has immediate opening for Administration Officer (TEER:13100 ) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As an Administration Officer, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
· Carry out administrative activities of establishment
· Book meeting rooms as required.
· Schedule meetings, develop agendas and record minutes;
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
· Prepare reports and presentation with statistical data, as assigned.
· Answer queries by employees and clients.
· Distribute and store correspondence of emails, letters and packages.
· Participates in the development of staffing plans; performs administrative tasks related to keep record of staff’s vacations days, time sheets and employee information records.
· Provides ongoing guidance and training to staff in setting and achieving established standards.
· Maintain inventory of supplies.
· Update office policies as needed.
· Manage office supplies stock and place orders
· Maintain and update company databases
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A college diploma in business or public administration or 1-2 years of work experience in senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 27.50/hour
Location: 219 Wilkinson road, Unit # 1, Brampton, Ontario, L6T 4M1
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org