Located in South Surrey, Menzou is committed to providing authentic Asian food for the communities around. Now we have a cook position available and are looking for a competent candidate to join our team and grow with us.
- Prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods Menzou is offering
- Be able to prepare and cook custom meals and dishes ordered/instructed by patrons
- Train, schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Cooperate with other cooks in the kitchen to ensure the restaurant is running efficiently
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area after the shift
- Provide advise to the new dishes/menus and the size of food portions
- May take other duties in the scope of cook when they are assigned
- Completion of secondary school
- 2 years of cook or kitchen helper experience
- Adequate knowledge of food handling/safety
Expected starting date: as soon as possible
Type of employment: full-time
Language of work: English
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you may call Jason at 778-291-1811 if you need more details or have any other questions.
We thank all the applicants but only candidates shortlisted will be contacted.