Pacific Yacht Charters Limited Partnership o/a Pacific Yacht Charters is looking to hire a Pastry Maker to join our amazing team of event professionals.
Pacific Yacht Charters is Greater Vancouver's premiere luxury yacht charter service for weddings, corporate events, social affairs, birthdays and much more. Learn more about us at https://pacificyachtcharters.com/
Business address and job location: 122-2323 Boundary Rd., Vancouver, BC V5M 4V8
What we offer:
- Permanent, full-time position as a Pastry Maker (40 hours per week);
- Hourly rate of $20;
- Extended health benefits.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Several years of commercial baking experience or completion of apprenticeship or other program for bakers;
- Must be available to work shifts and weekends.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare dough for pastries, cookies and cakes according to recipes;
- Produce baked goods from mixed doughs and batters;
- Frost and decorate cakes and other baked goods;
- According to the needs, create a production schedule to determine type and quantity of pastries to be produced;
- Maintain adequate supply of all prepared pastries on hand and ensure the proper storage and refrigeration;
- Ensure quality of products is up to the established standards;
- Clean, break down, and put away all baking equipment and work areas.
If interested, please apply via email@example.com